Just writing a bit of a dream list tonight of things I’d love to do, if I had more time…
I’d like to (in no particular order):
- Play more music – I miss playing the piano every day (like I used to do when I was practicing for an exam)
- Read more books – there’s always so many wonderful books out there to read!
- Spend more time with my family – with us kids getting older, there’s always people in and out of the house, and sometimes it’s hard to just all be together
- Spend more time with friends – it’s always challenging to catch up and try to reconcile different work schedules & study commitments
- Practice more to get better at dancing (just started taking some social dance/ballroom lessons a while back and really enjoying them)
- Travel – it’d be neat visiting Europe; I’d want to go with someone though (friend or family member) – reckon it wouldn’t be much fun going by yourself!
- Be more creative – in terms of writing more for fun (stories, poems, etc…), learning to be more artistic in a visual sense (drawing, etc… – stick figures could do with some more work!).
I guess I could do most of these things now; just have to make the time 🙂
What are some things you dream of doing (or doing more of)?