Phew – we are on Day 24 of #BlogJune so just 7 posts to go! I’m glad (and amazed!) that I have managed to keep on track so far – haven’t missed a day yet – so just have this final sprint to go.
With that in mind, today is my planning day of the last few blog posts for #BlogJune.
- Monday: To-do blog list for rest of the week 🙂
- Tuesday: Whatever takes my fancy; might do a wee chat on the benefits of ‘side projects’
- Wednesday: #RL2013 session 3 summary
- Thursday: Confession Thursday – topic under wraps…
- Friday: Mentoring – this topic has been on my mind for ever, and I really want to do a post on this!
- Saturday: Top of the pops – a look back on all my posts from June and which ones were the most popular or interesting; hopefully this might provide some more inspiration for future posts! 🙂
- Sunday: #QuoteSunday – I want to end this challenge with a bang so am looking for the perfect quote to describe this journey.
What about you? How are you planning to finish off #BlogJune?