So I’m off on a work road-trip to Tauranga early tomorrow morning to visit a couple of libraries – really excited because:
- First time visiting Tauranga ever!
- First time driving a work car (!)
- First time driving an automatic…
- I get to visit some cool libraries – namely Tauranga City Library and Bay of Plenty Polytechnic
- I get to catch up with some colleagues and meet some new ones
- I get to spend some more time with my workmate on a day ‘out’ of the office
So I’m drafting this post on Wednesday night because I don’t think I’ll have time tomorrow.
Here’s hoping we catch some of that fabulous Tauranga weather – doubt it though as the forecast reckons showers & hail, but we live in hope…